[Hbcudisability] FW: February 11th: Alabany Rally Day for funding legislation for Students with Disabilities in Higher Education

Wendy Harbour wendy at ahead.org
Wed Jan 9 12:33:15 EST 2019

I’m forwarding the attached documents, thinking many of you outside of New York will be interested in this.  A group of campus-based student groups and higher education disability professionals are having a day of advocacy in the New York capitol of Albany, planning to lobby the legislature for more funding of services and programming for students with disabilities in higher education.  See attached letters and documents for more information.

Please note that the NCCSD is not involved in this effort in any way – we regularly forward information about events like these to keep people informed about the latest news and work related to disability and higher education.  Please contact the organizers if you have any questions.

Wendy Harbour

-----
Wendy S. Harbour, Ed.D.
Director, National Center for College Students with Disabilities (NCCSD)
Association on Higher Education And Disability (AHEAD)
wendy at ahead.org<mailto:wendy at ahead.org>
she/hers pronouns

704-707-5886 (Phone)
704-908-1446 (Fax)